This is a budget summer hostel in Budapest. It is ideal for young backpackers and budget travellers who would stay at the centre of the city. Private twin and triple rooms are available with shared bathrooms. Kitchen can be used on each floor. It operates from 5th July to 29th August in 2017.
The hostel is located on the Pest side, very close to the downtown area. It is easily accessible from the airport, train or bus stations. The Grand Boulevard and the tram (no. 4-6) stop can be found in 10 minute walking distance. Klinikák metro station can be reached with a couple of minute walk. The hostel is also very close to the newly built Corvin District area, where you can find Corvin Plaza and a lot of cafés, pubs and restaurants. There is a beautiful botanic garden behind the hostel and the Orczy Park is also close by.
Rooms & Prices
- Twin rooms with shared bathroom
- Triple rooms with shared bathroom
Each room has fridge, wardrobe, sink, desks with chairs.
There is a kitchen and shared bathroom on each floor.
To get exact prices please click on the date fields and select the arrival and departure dates.
Then click on “prices and availabilities”!
- 24 hour reception desk
- Tourist information, programs, tickets
- Transfers, airport transfer (EUR 28 / car from the airport)
- Luggage room
- Wifi in the lobby
- TV room
- Bed linen is provided
- Fan (EUR 2 / day, deposit EUR 20)
- Baby bed is available (only for request in advance, max. 1 / room)
- No extra bed can be put into the room
- Final cleaning only
Check-in: from 15:00
Check-out: until 10:00
Address: 1083 Budapest Tömő utca 35-37.
- You are requested to pay AT ARRIVAL IN CASH (EUR, HUF). You can get the key after paying the full price.
- If you provide credit card details at the booking, it is only for guarantee, we do not charge it!
- In case of losing the key, you need to pay EUR 20. We advise you to give your room key to the receptionist when you are out of the hostel.
Children under 3 years can stay free if no bed (except baby bed) is needed, otherwise or above 3 years all children should be considered as adult and pay full price.
How to get there
- From the airport: You can use our pick-up service for EUR 28 / car (max. 4 people / car, flight details should be provided minimum one day earlier) or take a taxi or the airport minibus.
- By public transport from the airport: Take bus no. 200E to Kőbánya Kispest endstation. Then change for the metro to Klinikák. Walk straight ahead in Szigony utca and turn right at Tömő utca (2nd street).
- From Nyugati railway station: Take the metro to Klinikák (in direction of Kőbánya Kispest). Walk straight ahead in Szigony utca and turn right at Tömő utca (2nd street).
- From Keleti railway station: Take the metro (M2) to Deák Ferenc tér (in direction of Déli pályaudvar), then change for metro line M3 (in direction of Kőbánya Kispest) and travel to Klinikák station. Walk straight ahead in Szigony utca and turn right at Tömő utca (2nd street).
- From Déli railway station: Take the metro (M2) to Deák Ferenc tér and change for metro line M3 (in direction of Kőbánya Kispest) and travel to Klinikák station. Walk straight ahead in Szigony utca and turn right at Tömő utca (2nd street).
- From Népliget bus station: Take the metro to Klinikák station (in direction of Újpest Központ). Walk straight ahead in Szigony utca and turn right at Tömő utca (2nd street).