This hostel is the best choice for backpackers, budget travellers who would like to stay in the greenbelt area of the centre of Buda. The accommodation is available from 1st July to 30th August in 2018.
The hostel is surrounded by a large garden, it is located at the foot of the Gellért hill. The recently renovated building is easily accessible by car (especially coming from the West, highways M1/M7) and the parking is free in the street. You can get to the downtown in 20 minutes by public transport.
Rooms & Prices
- Single rooms with shower
- Twin rooms with shower
All rooms have private bathroom with shower and washbasin, however there is no toilet inside, shared ones are available near the room. Fridge, desks with chairs and wardrobe are available in each room.
To get exact prices please click on the date fields and select the arrival and departure dates.
Then click on “prices and availabilities”!
- 24 hour reception desk
- Tourist information, programs, tickets
- Transfers, airport transfer (EUR 28 / car from the airport)
- Luggage room
- Shared kitchen
- Wifi in the lobby
- Bed linen is provided
- Fan (EUR 2 / day, deposit EUR 20)
- Baby bed is available (on request in advance, max. 1 / room)
- Final cleaning only
- No extra bed can be put into the room
Check-in: from 15:00
Check-out: until 10:00
Address: 1118 Budapest Szüret u. 2.
- You are requested to pay AT ARRIVAL IN CASH (EUR, HUF). You can get the key after paying the full price.
- If you provide credit card details at the booking, it is only for guarantee, we do not charge it!
- In case of losing the key, you need to pay EUR 20. We advise you to give your room key to the receptionist when you are out of the hostel.
Children under 3 years can stay free if no extra bed (except baby bed) is needed, otherwise or above 3 years all children should be considered as adult and pay full price.
How to get there
- From the airport: You can use our pick-up service for EUR 28 / car (max. 4 people / car, flight details should be provided minimum one day earlier) or take a taxi or the airport minibus.
- By public transport from the airport: Get on bus no. 200E in front of the terminal and get off at the endstation (Kőbánya-Kispest). Take the metro to Kálvin tér, then M4 metro to Móricz Zsigmond körtér, finally change for bus no. 27 to Ménesi út. Walk 50 metres straight ahead.
- From Nyugati railway station: Take tram no. 6 to Móricz Zsigmond körtér and change for bus no. 27 to Ménesi út. Walk 50 metres straight ahead.
- From Keleti railway station: Take M4 metro to Móricz Zsigmond körtér, then bus no. 27 to Ménesi út. Walk 50 metres straight ahead.
- From Déli railway station: Take tram no. 61 (in direction of Móricz Zsigmond körtér) to Szüret utca, then walk 200 metres straight ahead in Szüret utca.
- From Népliget bus station: Take the metro to Kálvin tér (in direction of Újpest központ), change for M4 metro to Móricz Zsigmond körtér, finally take bus no. 27 to Ménesi út. Walk 50 metres straight ahead.