This is a new and good quality hostel in the centre of Budapest, it offers private rooms and apartments with own bathroom and kitchen. Excellent value for money! It is ideal for smaller groups, individuals, families, friends, etc. We can offer you secured parking place for low price. It operates from 4th July to 27th August in 2018.
The hostel is located on the Pest side, very close to the downtown area. It is easily accessible from the airport, train or bus stations. The Grand Boulevard and the tram (no. 4-6) stop can be found in a couple of minute walking distance. (Tram no. 6 runs at night, too.)
Rooms & Prices
- Twin and triple rooms with private bathroom
- Single and twin rooms with shared bathroom (2 rooms share a bathroom and a toilet)
- Apartment for 2-4 people with private bathroom
Each room and apartment has its own kitchen with fridge, desks with chairs.
|twin with shared bathroom||2||€18.70 – €41.00|
|twin with private bathroom||2||€24.65 – €51.00|
|triple with private bathroom||3||€29.75 – €300.00|
To get exact prices please click on the date fields and select the arrival and departure dates.
Then click on “prices and availabilities”!
- 24 hour reception desk
- Tourist information, programs, tickets
- Transfers, airport transfer (EUR 28 / car from the airport)
- Luggage room
- Wifi in the lobby
- Continental breakfast (for extra charge)
- Bed linen is provided
- Parking (in the courtyard, for EUR 10 / day, deposit: EUR 20, subject to availability at arrival)
- Fan (EUR 2 / day, deposit EUR 20)
- Baby bed is available (only for request in advance, max. 1 / room)
- No extra bed can be put into the room
- Final cleaning only
Check-in: from 15:00
Check-out: until 10:00
Address: 1084 Budapest Tavaszmező utca 7-13.
- You are requested to pay AT ARRIVAL IN CASH (EUR, HUF). You can get the key after paying the full price.
- If you provide credit card details at the booking, it is only for guarantee, we do not charge it!
- In case of losing the key, you need to pay EUR 20. We advise you to give your room key to the receptionist when you are out of the hostel.
Children under 3 years can stay free if no bed (except baby bed) is needed, otherwise or above 3 years all children should be considered as adult and pay full price.
How to get there
- From the airport: You can use our pick-up service for EUR 28 / car (max. 4 people / car, flight details should be provided minimum one day earlier) or take a taxi or the airport minibus.
- By public transport from the airport: Take bus no. 200E to Kőbánya Kispest endstation. Then change for the metro to Corvin negyed. Walk in direction of Harminckettesek tere and turn righ at Baross utca. (Or take tram No. 4 or 6 for 1 stop to Harminckettesek tere.) Tavaszmező utca starts from the left side of the church in Horváth Mihály tér.
- From Nyugati railway station: Take tram no. 4 or 6 (in direction of Újbuda központ or Móricz Zsigmond körtér) to Harminckettesek tere stop. Then walk in direction of the church in Baross utca. Tavaszmező utca starts from the left side of the church in Horváth Mihály tér.
- From Keleti railway station: Take the metro (M4) to Rákóczi tér. Then walk in direction of Harminckettesek tere, turn left at Baross utca. Tavaszmező utca starts from the left side of the church in Horváth Mihály tér.
- From Déli railway station: Take the metro (M2) to Blaha Lujza tér and change for tram no. 4 or 6 (in direction of Újbuda központ or Móricz Zsigmond körtér) to Harminckettesek tere (2 stops). Then walk in direction of the church in Baross utca. Tavaszmező utca starts from the left side of the church in Horváth Mihály tér.
- From Népliget bus station: Take the metro to Corvin-negyed (in direction of Újpest központ) and change for tram no. 4 or 6 (in direction of Széll Kálmán tér or Margit híd) to Harminckettesek tere for 1 stop (or walk). Then walk in direction of the church in Baross utca. Tavaszmező utca starts from the left side of the church in Horváth Mihály tér.