This hostel is very close to Keleti Railway station and located opposite to the City Park. It has twin rooms with shared bathrooms. The accommodation is available from 6th July to 26th August in 2018.
The hostel is located opposite to the largest park of Budapest, the City Park. The Keleti train station is quite close, the downtown is a couple of stops by trolley bus. The hostel can be easily accessible from the airport. If you travel by car, you can park in the street (paying zone).
Rooms & Prices
- Twin rooms with shared bathroom / toilet
Desks with chairs and wardrobe are available in each room.
|twin room||2||€12.75 – €17.00|
To get exact prices please click on the date fields and select the arrival and departure dates.
Then click on “prices and availabilities”!
- 24 hour reception desk
- Tourist information, programs, tickets
- Transfers, airport transfer (EUR 28 / car from the airport)
- Luggage room
- Wifi in the lobby
- Bed linen is provided
- Fan (EUR 2 / day, deposit EUR 20)
- Baby bed is available (on request in advance, max. 1 / room)
- Final cleaning only
- No extra bed can be put into the room
Check-in: from 15:00
Check-out: until 10:00
Address: 1146 Budapest, Ajtósi Dürer sor 23.
- You are requested to pay AT ARRIVAL IN CASH (EUR, HUF). You can get the key after paying the full price.
- If you provide credit card details at the booking, it is only for guarantee, we do not charge it!
- In case of losing the key, you need to pay EUR 20. We advise you to give your room key to the receptionist when you are out of the hostel.
Children under 3 years can stay free if no extra bed (except baby bed) is needed, otherwise or above 3 years all children should be considered as adult and pay full price.
How to get there
- From the airport: You can use our pick-up service for EUR 28 / car (max. 4 people / car, flight details should be provided minimum one day earlier) or take a taxi or the airport minibus.
- By public transport from the airport: Get on bus no. 200E in front of the terminal and get off at the endstation (Kőbánya-Kispest). Take the metro to Népliget, then change for tram nr. 1 to Ajtósi Dürer sor (in direction of Bécsi út). Walk 500 metres straight ahead in Ajtósi Dürer sor.
- From Nyugati railway station: Take tram no. 4 or 6 to Blaha Lujza tér and change for trolley bus no. 74 to Zichy Géza utca.
- From Keleti railway station: Take bus nr. 5 or 7 or 110 or 112 to Stefánia út / Thököly út. Walk 500 metres in Stefánia út (turn left, in direction of the City park).
- From Déli railway station: Take the metro to Blaha Lujza tér and change for the trolley bus no. 74 to Zichy Géza utca.
- From Népliget bus station: Take the tram nr. 1 to Ajtósi Dürer sor (in direction of Bécsi út). Walk 500 metres straight ahead in Ajtósi Dürer sor.